- BlueDart Consulting Services is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- BlueDart Consulting Services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 August 2018.
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.bluedart.co.za
What we collect
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or conduct an online search. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter, name and job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, phone numbers and other related information to effectively manage our business.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To verify your identity when transacting on our site;
- To process requests: Your information, whether public or private, will not be given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the Website.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make use of the website, and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including but not limited to: 1) We offer the use of a hosted secure server 2) All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
- Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
- You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: 1) whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box (generated by your email client, e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes 2) if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by changing your registration details on our registration page, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Website: http://www.bluedart.co.za
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address as listed above.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.